2:00 – 3:00 p.m. Section 1: Pay-TV: Today and Tomorrow
An Analytical Overview of the Pay TV Market and Modern Technologies and Services, a keynote statement by Nigel Walley.
Nigel Walley is the managing director of the Decipher group of companies that includes iBurbia Studios he founded in 1998. The Desipher group provides consulting services to most of the European media holdings and broadcasters in matters of developing and introducing new technologies and pay TV services.
Specially for Content Summit Russia, Nigel will prepare an overview of leading pay TV market players and services and share his views of what future TV channels should look like and what strategies you can use right now to improve channel to audience interaction and implement new pay TV technologies and services.
15:00 – 17:00 Section 2: How to Create Content that Sells, Key Steps to Success and Success Criteria
Yana Churikova, a TV presenter and broadcasting expert
Denis Rychka, Russian Cable Television Association, PR director
3:00 – 3:40 p.m. Strategic Channel Brand Positioning via Content, Panel Discussion
- Valeriy Fedorovich, TV Channel TV3, general producer
- Iosif Prigozhin, TV Channel Avto Plus, general producer
- Nikolay Kartoziya, TV Channel Pyatnitsa, CEO
- Dmitriy Borisov, Channel One Russia Worldwide, general producer
- Alexey Pivovarov, Channel RTVI, general producer
3:40 – 4:20 p.m. How to Create Your Own Content and Adapt it to New Formats and Environments
- Yelena Afanasyeva, Channel One, creative planning director
- Mikhail Kovalchuk, Signal Media, CEO
- Viktoria Baranova, United Television Holding Russia, general producer
- Maria Kosareva, Vialcom, editor-in-chief, head of Channels Nickelodeon, Nick Jr.and Nickelodeon HD.
4:20 – 5:00 p.m. What Types of Content are the Most Attractive to Broadcasters and Digital Platforms and Why?
- Oksana Voloshchuk, head of partner liasion department, Yandex
- Sofya Kvashilava, content director, Rambler Group
- Denis Gorshkov, general director, More.TV
- Arsen Khomutov, acting content director, Trikolor
- Alexander Kosarim, content director, Rostelecom
- Anna-Maria Raiki, head of the TV&Entertainment department, Hungarian Telekom
5:00 – 6:00 p.m. Section 3: Marketing Technology Evolution in the TV Industry, New Ways of Content Promotion
Yana Belskaya, editor-in-chief, internet portal Kabelshchik
Denis Rychka, PR director, Russian Cable Television Association
7:00 – 7:30 p.m. Session Promotional Campaigns 2018: Success and Failure Stories
- Gulnara Umryaeva, marketing director, Fox Networks Group
- Anna Shnaider, general director, TV Channel O!
- Ilya Doronov, Russian Business Channel (RBK), CEO
5:30 – 6:00 p.m. Session New Ways of Content Promotion in Digital Environment
- Yekaterina Odintsova, head of video advertising projects, Yandex
- Danil Chunikhin, head of internet project division, 1TVCH
- Kseniya Achkasova, TV research director, Mediascope
- Polina Zimina, content and content marketing expert