Yuriy Pripachkin, President, Russian CATV Association
Yana Churikova, Head of Youth and Music Channels, VIACOM
Today, we are observing disruptive developments in the TV and video content delivery technology. Traditional terrestrial and cable technologies give way to the Internet which becomes number one medium for the distribution of TV and video content. Non-linear television is replacing linear TV, and the development of the Internet technology does make it possible for the consumer to use linear TV in non-linear ways, such as Catch Up, Time Shift, Start Over or Multiscreen. Multiservice operators are implementing modern service platforms which support personalized TV, and tools to collect content consumption statistics.
Points for discussion:
- Shift of the audience to non-linear TV; new ways of monetization of interactive TV.
- Media measurements and personification of advertising. BIG TV Rating .
- Illegal broadcasting in the OTT environment.
- Drivers of demand for the operators' services.
- Alexey Volin, Deputy Minister of Telecom and Mass Communications
- Mikhail Silin, Vice-President, Russian CATV Association
- Dimitry Mednikov, Deputy CEO VGTRK
- Valentina Udalova, Network Director at Channel One Russia
- Alexey Efimov, CEO, Channel One Russia. Global Network
- Kirill Lysko, CEO, Digital TV
- Mikhail Kovalchuk, CEO, Signal Media
- Aiden Wu, CEO Huawei Russia
- Olga Paskina, CEO, National Media Group
- Elena Balmont, CEO, Viacom Russia, Ukraine, CIS and Baltic States
- Alexey Kholodov, CEO, Tricolor TV
- Natalia Bratchikova, Head of Department, Land-Line Communication and TV Marketing , MTS
- Viktor Romanchuk, Head of Video Product Office, Mass Segment Department, Rostelecom
- Mikhail Demin , CEO, NTV Plus
- Kirill Makhnovsky, CEO, Orion Express
- Nikolay Orlov, Regional VP , Eutelsat S.A.
- Zharkyn Tursynov, Managing Partner, Head of Development, LifeStream
- Ksenia Achkasova , Head of TV Research, Mediascope
- Alexander Legher, Deputy CEO, NSC